*DISCLAIMER: ALL of the information is our subjective opinion and only for informational purposes. The information ICOgens provides is not investment advice (read more)
+ Design a new generation of blockchain platforms for business models such as merging, splitting, trusting, reconciling, big data, cross-chain, multi-chain, plug-n-play (invented to detect components of hard drive without externally-connected physical device) for blockchain as well as expand it to smart devices.
+ Is a public blockchain having infrastructure as a Service based on depoyment descriptor known as parameter files describing the implementation of a module, an application or a component to support fast blockchain setups with only a click and various smart contracts that meet the appropriate requirements for performance and security as well as allow these components to remain in harmony in the PDX blockchain ecosystem. All will be built on the strength of the community belief.
+ Support security effectively. Private applications allow the owner of the application to fully control the data and code of the software or hardware operation, ensuring that their data and code are not related to the nodes. This makes blockchain completely applicable in real-life situations
More than 20 enhancements and 3 core components are applied to develop the general ledgers and smart contracts.
- The next generation of blockchain architecture provides the public blockchain platform as a trust-based service.
- Based on a patented smart contract architecture, the support of intelligent contracts is completely private and secure for smart contract owners to control all data, code / logic and the hardware/software operating environment. PDX blockchain has integrated recovery capabilities as well as production-level security controls such as self-diagnosis and cross-validation of runtime environments to ensure platform security.
- Limit barriers to blockchain and smart contracts, support development platforms, provide and update smart contracts through existing enhanced current multi-chain versions and continuous transfer mechanisms.
- Add support for telephone and IoT devices with an aim of automatic delivery to last users without intermediate steps.
- Public blockchain PDX can help small and middle businesses apply blockchain in companies and technology developing as well as quickly deploy platform, blockchain applications and support them to create their own blockchain. Separate smart contracts as well as other bundled services are not limited to cross-channel interactions, "application stores" and digital asset trading platforms.
- Public blockchain PDX is based on PDX Baap – a multi-chain "engine" concept. The "engine" here may be as small as the decentralized algorithm or large one as a full blockchain interface. For a free payment solution, the PDX blockchain also supports four "inactive" (0 to infinity) motors, "short" (0 or 1) motors, "active" motors (1 or more than 1) and the "next generation" engine then transferred to the "triggered" engine through testing, then becoming "temporary" and eventually turned into "inactivated". The blockchain engine cycle will be managed by the 'engine service' module in blockchain PDC
The development team of PDX Blockchain includes energetic members from all over the world such as Europe, China, India, USA ... with experience in such fields as Internet, big data with the Cloud management, clustering, and interconnect (high bandwidth, media of low latency that connects nodes together into a fault-tolerant cluster to improve network availability), information security, Bank payment … through Yahoo, Microsoft, Paypal, BP, JP Morgan, Groupon...
- Jiangang Zhang (aka JZ) - founder of Blockchain PDX, holds a bachelor's degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in China, a master's degree from the Automated Research Institute of the Ministry of Metallurgy Industry in China. Being an architect of blockchain PDX and PDX BaaP, previously with more than 20 years of leadership experience in multinational companies, he is responsible for technical issues and operations. Prior to the establishment of the PDX, Mr. Zhang held several high positions in multinational companies, such as Lead Engineer in SDN Organization, Private Security Knowledge Expert at Yahoo, Expert Member of Yahoo Technology Council, engineer at Paypal, and founder of Paypal Java Architecture team, one of the highest ranking architects at Cingular Wireless (now known as AT & T) and a member of ARB.
He holds information security patents, three patents of blockchain applied for extended consensus algorithms with low latency, super-expanded blockchain ledger, and flexible smart contract applications. He was invited to join the People's Bank of China and the Association for Payment and Settlement of this country to proceed with the creation of a digital money research project.
Ting Liu: Director of Executive Development, Bachelor of Computer Science, more than 15 years of leadership experience in the Internet software business development, business executive: vice president of SkyForm Ltd. in Beijing.
Dongmei Shang: Director of Human Resources, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Jiangsu University, more than 10 years of leadership experience in human resource management.
Peter Ellehauge: Blockchain Chief Engineer and Senior Director of Information Security, MSc in Electrical Engineering from the University of Denmark. He has work experience as an extensive technical leader in information security and cloud operations such as Yahoo's chief information security officer, senior production engineer at Groupon
William Huang: Senior architect at Blockchain PDX and senior engineer, holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Florida. He had ever worked at Paypal as a chief engineer and a senior manager, a chief engineer at Reuters / ibco. He has extensive experience in payment systems, big data and machine learning.
Tina Chen: Blockchain Engineer at PDX, Director of Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, York University, Canada. Previously she worked as a senior engineer and engineer from IIX (Verisk Analysis), JP Morgan Chase, Shell Trading, BP America. MCI ...
Nawien Sharma: engineer of Blockchain PDX, major coder with a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Windsor in Canada. He has extensive technical leadership experience in software architecture such as chief engineer at Yahoo!, system engineer at CenturyLink, software developer of class II at Microsoft ...
Andy Zhang: Also the main code builder, PDX engineer. He majored in computer science at Cornell University, practiced at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) and was awarded for outstanding contributions and co-authored a research on deep learning. He has been accepted by Google for internship here and has led or participated in various projects in the field of AI, deep learning.
Team PDX is experienced in the field of programming, working in very reputable agencies. The majority of the team is experienced programmers, so technology will be promising to grow.
- Preparation (01-04 / 2018): Analyze technology features, test chain development, whitepaper and core team.
- Inception Phase (05-06 / 2018): Complete round of private sale and angle sale, upgrade testchain, try testchain internally online from 1-5 applications.
- Germination (07-12/2018): Complete TestNet testing directly from 5 to 10 applications for public inspection, develop MainNETm test and upgrade, open source: PDX consensus, open source: PDX expanded ledger, PDX Private Intelligence contract
- Production (01-06 / 2019): Mainnet with full of online functions, at least 500 nodes with more than 10-50 applications, open source: blockchain platform PDX
- Development (07-12 / 2019): Online applications / chain, 2000 nodes with over 5 million users
6.Token sale and Token Allocation
Total Issue: 10,000,000,000 PDXC
Token sale: 20% of total issue
Reward for Ecosystems
The sale was initially divided into two phases, only for qualitative and legal investment organization: the "angle" investment phase and the "private" investment stage. The angel investment phase accounted for 2% of the total issue cap and 50% of that amount was locked for 6 months. Private stages accounted for 18% of total supply with 30% of total tokens within 4 months.
Team accounted for 20% locked in 36 months. 5% unlocked when PDX Testnet is online. Then, 1.25% will be unlocked after each quarter.
PDX Foundation: 20% for the PDX Foundation promotes community and ecosystems, top programmers, teams and awards to mentors who support the project. The wallet address will be announced directly when the MainNET of the project is released. Each bonus scheme will be announced to the community elected by the PDX Steering Council. These people will be selected among those who participate in the ecosystem and have a two-year term.
Reward: 15% is allocated as a reward to the ecosystem. The public blockchain PDX ecosystem is based on evidence-of-positive and evidence-of-building to determine reward and reward elements for participants.
Law: 5% is distributed as a reward to legal consultants for the professional services they involve coding, blockchain, FinTech who contribute to the development of the project.
Platform Development: 20% for platform development and project management in business and marketing, user and community management.
When the budget is sufficiently mobilized, it will support the following activities:
Due to stringent requirements in China, the PDX will not hold an ICO, but instead, it will only run Private Sale and connect bounty programs for the community. This explains why on the project website there are quite a lot of pictures of the funds. Take a look at these investment funds.
Kinzon Capital: estimated total capital is about 300 million. It has more than 10 years of experience in venture capital. On the website of this fund is a public logo PDX in the portfolio.
Lenovo Capital: A lot of websites when looking. Information is not validated
NBlockchain: Đã xác thực thông tin quỹ này đầu tư vào PDX
Pagoda Investment: investing in cutting-edge technology and healthcare. It has been verified that the fund has invested in PDX.
NBlockchain: The investment of this fund into PDX has been validated
Overall evaluation: PDX projects are only for qualititive investment funds with transparent establishment history and fund profile. CEO shared some individual investors have invested in the project before, but are returned. Also, the project does not allow the pool to participate.
Observation shows that the team does not seem to start marketing, but the number of investors interested in the project increased rapidly. The Telegram was recently launched in mid-March and has grown steadily, currently in mid-June Tele has increased to 28470. The level of interaction has not been very exciting. Most discussed topics related to privatesale information do not focuse on the technology or product of the project.
Facebook: Over 2000 followers
Twitter: 2936 followers
Since June 10th, the project has deployed airdrop program for subscribers following the social media channels of the project, so the level of interest is expected to increase more.
The project has a pretty good idea with a collection of "multi-chain" engines. Each "engine" will be small as a decentralized consensus algorithm or large as a full blockchain. Each chain will gather a large number of nodes supporting transaction and expansion of the system. The CEO shared PDX's blockchain will not limit the number of transactions. Development team of the project have experience in programming and leadership in large organizations. In addition, the project only allows large investment funds, not for retail investors as well as other pools’ participation. The project has a small hardcap: Softcap: 15,000 ETH, Hardcap 20,000 ETH.
It is clear that the team does not spend too much time and effort sharing cinformation with the community. First of all, the project did not organize Crowdsale for community ‘s participation but focused on qualititive organizations’participation. Although announced to airdrop, the team is not really active with the community. There are not many updates on the value of the project in the group. Group discussion is not exciting. It is hoped that in the coming time, the team will focus on developing the community and sharing the project status with the investors.
Rating from Icogens:
Follow for the updates about the ICO and other ICO projects.
*Note: All the information (on icogens.com) including tokens sales, “interest level”, ROI rate, hype rate, risk rate are our subjective opinion and only for informational and educational purposes. The information ICO Gens provides is not an investment advice.
HYPE: is defined as the level of concern over a project and its FOMO. This score is based on the number of people joining a project’s social channels such as Reddit, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk, Medium or Slack as well as the number of review articles produced by the third party.
RISK: the risk rate of the project. Based on this score, you can find more spam warnings of the project. More specifically, RISK is about the transparency of the project, its idea, members of the development team, roadmap and whitepaper. (RISK is rated regardless ROI rate of the project).
ROI: (Return on Investment): the rate of profit a project can bring to investors (ROI is considered separately from RISK. ROI can be rated High and RISK can be rated High as well).
TERM: this factor reveals the length of time you should hold token or coin of a project. The period of time can be Short, Medium or Long.
You are reading [ICO REVIEW] What is PDX? A Public Blockchain Ecosystem from the section ARTICLES.
10:23 day 09/10/2020